About graylock media
We are a boutique digital agency right in the heart of Europe. We create novel ways of marketing the products for our advertising partners.
Graylock media operates an exclusive affiliate network, serving some of the biggest affiliates in the industry, we work with the likes of Google and Facebook, and we create our own digital assets.
As a startup, our main focus is to create a superb work environment and a healthy work-life balance for our team while delivering optimal results to our partners.
Responsibilities in a nutshell
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Skills and experience
In order to be successful in this role you must be / have:
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position in a young and ambitions company
- A competitive salary plus an attractive commission scheme
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow in an international organization
- Growing startup experience with a positive vibe
We value team work, creativity and result oriented thinking. Our culture is all about attracting and
retaining talent. We reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate!
If you are the one who wants to contribute to our success, in a young dynamic team, and be a part of the affiliate marketing industry we kindly invite you to send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Applications without CV and motivation letter will not be taken into consideration.