About graylock media
Graylock media is a world-wide operating exclusive affiliate network, serving some of the biggest affiliates in the industry. We are among the top upcoming networks in the performance marketing industry and are growing rapidly.
Currently we serve over 50 affiliates delivering high traffic volumes through a large variety of traffic sources, such as Google and Facebook, which are in need for full serviced accounts to maximize results. Our goal is to work close with our affiliates and fine-tune all aspects of marketing campaigns to realize the set ROI’s.
We are looking for an eager junior account manager, who knows his/her way in the industry and is able to handle 6 figure accounts.
Responsibilities in a nutshell
- Developing, maintaining and growing business with new and existing ad network partners for CPI/CPE campaigns
- Creating sustainable and trusting business relationships by pro-actively communicating with ad network partner’s account managers (AM) and managing their expectations
- Communicating with AMs by email, chat, telephone and other means
- Support the in-house media buying and manage platform
- Manage on-boarding of CPI/CPE app campaigns internally (get budgets from AMs, activate campaigns properly, set cappings etc.)
- Optimize traffic sources by white- / blacklisting traffic sources
- Get feedback of ad network AMs regarding quality, traffic optimization, new campaigns, cappings, better payouts
- Manage pot. issues between internal ad ops and external ad networks and their AMs
- Analyse internal business by checking the system and running simple Excel reports, spot pot. issues and optimize revenues
- Identify new potential campaigns in geos of interest by checking ad networks
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly revenue reports
- Travelling to trade shows and international conferences for networking and prospecting
- Be comfortable with +$10.000 in revenues per day and manage these assets
Skills and experience
In order to be successful in this role you must be / have:
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year experience in sales, marketing or account management
- Smart, energetic, detail-oriented, and analytic
- Professional communication skills, talent for bargaining and ability to build long term relationships with ad network partners
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the affiliate and app media buying marketing business
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Demonstrated ability to manage external relationships
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- The drive and motivation to exceed objectives
Good to have skills
- Online marketing campaign tracking knowledge/experience (Hasoffers)
- Basic html skills – editing newsletters
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position in a young and ambitions company
- A competitive salary plus an attractive commission scheme
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow in an international organization.
- Growing startup experience with a positive vibe
We value team work, creativity and result oriented thinking. Our culture is all about attracting and
retaining talent. We reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate!
If you are the one who wants to contribute to our success, in a young dynamic team, and be a part of the affiliate marketing industry we kindly invite you to send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Applications without CV and motivation letter will not be taken into consideration.