Are you interested in online marketing and looking for a new opportunity at a young startup company in the heart of Budapest?
Because of its strong growth in online marketing graylock media is now looking for a
About graylock media
graylock media is a world-wide operating exclusive affiliate network, serving some of the biggest affiliates in the industry. We are a leading network in the performance marketing industry and we are growing rapidly. Our mission is to work close with both our affiliate and advertiser partners to fine-tune all aspects of marketing campaigns in order to realize the set ROI’s. We also run our own high-volume media buying campaigns to boost our advertisers’ online reach for user acquisition.
The (Jr.) Analyst is a new role. You will play a pivotal role in optimizing efficiency of customer acquisition and customer retention in multiple markets.
We are looking for someone who’s able to combine strong analytical skills and data knowledge with communicative skills and ability to work independently on various data sources across multiple markets.
Join a fast growing company in the center of Budapest and work together with an international team that is passionate about online performance marketing with a strong focus on delivering positive ROI for our partners.
Main responsibilities include:
- Improve daily reporting on online media performance across markets.
- Set up media channel analysis to optimize revenue and marketing efficiency for customer acquisition campaigns for e-commerce and mobile content products. Primary channels are : Facebook, Google, Bing, Email marketing, Ad networks and affiliation.
- Funnel analysis to identify opportunities to optimize site conversion of partners
- Develop models to track, measure and optimize customer Life Time Value (ARPU)
- Develop reporting dashboards to visualize performance and opportunities
- Set up in-depth analysis combining user metrics, monetization and marketing costs for our in-house lifestyle websites.
- Build forecasts based on customer lifetime value models and customer acquisition trends
- Partner with the finance team to streamline financial reporting and invoicing.
- Ad hoc analysis and business insights.
- Partner with the broader GLM media and commercial teams to share best practices and leverage insights.
Requirements – Must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Data Science or comparable.
- Good English language skills. Any other language is a plus.
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Microsoft Excel and SQL skills. R/Python/PowerBI are a big plus.
- Experience with statistical modeling, for example lifetime value modeling.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business, prioritize and manage assignments to meet deadlines and establish solid relationships.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads or Google Analytics.
- Basic tech knowledge on scripts, java etc.
At GLM we work hard, have fun and never forget to celebrate our success.
- A young ambitious international team that you definitely like working with.
- A rewarding job in a fast growing, international and dynamic environment.
- An environment to develop yourself and learn from the best.
- Informal and hands-on work culture.
- Room for you to do things your way, grow to improve and excel.
- Office right in the middle of Budapest.