About graylock media
We are a boutique digital agency right in the heart of Europe. We create novel ways of marketing the products for our advertising partners.
Graylock media operates an exclusive affiliate network, serving some of the biggest affiliates in the industry, we work with the likes of Google and Facebook, and we create our own digital assets.
As a startup, our main focus is to create a superb work environment and a healthy work-life balance for our team while delivering optimal results to our partners.
Responsibilities in a nutshell
- Develop and improve new and existing user-facing features
- Build code and libraries that is reusable for future projects
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Build and provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- Effectively collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Assist the media buying team in preparing and launching media buying campaigns
- Assist in the process of monitoring and optimizing campaign performance
- Client reporting and budget management
- Preparing, maintaining and improving regular newsletter drops
Skills and experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledge of PHP or basic understanding of OOP
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Smart, energetic, detail-oriented, and analytic
- Professional English communication skills
- Basic knowledge of business terminology (online and affiliate marketing)
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Demonstrated ability to manage external relationships
- The drive and motivation to exceed objectives
- Good numerical and data management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions quickly
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
A young ambitious international team that you definitely like working with.
A rewarding job in a fast-growing, international and dynamic environment.
An environment to develop yourself and learn from the best.
Informal and hands-on work culture.
Room for you to do things your way, grow to improve and excel.
Right in the middle of Budapest.