About graylock media
We are a boutique digital agency right in the heart of Europe. We create novel ways of marketing the products for our advertising partners.
Graylock media operates an exclusive affiliate network, serving some of the biggest affiliates in the industry, we work with the likes of Google and Facebook, and we create our own digital assets.
As a startup, our main focus is to create a superb work environment and a healthy work-life balance for our team while delivering optimal results to our partners.
Responsibilities in a nutshell
- Developing, maintaining and growing business with new affiliates and advertisers
- Creating sustainable and trusting business relationships by offering competitive customized
- Building professional relationships with partners through various communication channels
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports for the Management
- Close cooperation with our Finance team, providing support on the month end financial reports
- Traveling to trade shows and international conferences for networking and prospecting
- Working closely with the Business Development Department to follow-up on the needs of our partners and to identify potential problems and opportunities
Skills and experience
In order to be successful in this role you must be/have:
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Interest in sales and online marketing
- Smart, energetic, detail-oriented, and analytic personality
- Professional communication skills and ability to build long term relationships with partners
- Basic knowledge and understanding of online marketing
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- The drive and motivation to go over and beyond and exceeding objectives
Good to have skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage external relationships
- Online marketing campaign tracking knowledge/experience
- Basic HTML knowledge (mostly for editing newsletter drops)
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at a young and ambitious company
- A competitive salary spiced with an attractive commission structure
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow in an international organization
- Growing start-up experience with a positive vibe and hands-on mentality
- Valuable insights about the everchanging and growing Mobile Marketing industry
- Great office space right in front of the Basilica
We value teamwork, creativity and result oriented thinking. Our culture is all about attracting and
retaining talent. We reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate!
If you are the one who wants to contribute to our success, in a young dynamic team, and be a part of the affiliate marketing industry we kindly invite you to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.